Hogwarts A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

HANA Staff

Site Founder
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Global Moderator
Pandora Gryffindor

Calendar

The Ministry

Vote For Us
Harry Potter Topsites
Please Vote for Our Site!
Latest topics
» Animagus Registration
Pandora Gryffindor Niall Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:54 am by eolson124

» Aimee Kim Golding
Pandora Gryffindor Niall Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:32 pm by Aimee Golding

» write my essay
Pandora Gryffindor Niall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 pm by PaulaGallegos

» Vampire List
Pandora Gryffindor Niall Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:32 pm by Kisa Moto

» Kisa Moto (Professor possibly)
Pandora Gryffindor Niall Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 pm by Kisa Moto

» Professors Needed
Pandora Gryffindor Niall Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:02 pm by Kisa Moto

» Gryffindor Mansion
Pandora Gryffindor Niall Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 pm by Hunter Niall

» At Nights End (private)
Pandora Gryffindor Niall Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 pm by Hunter Niall

» Catching up.
Pandora Gryffindor Niall Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:52 pm by Christian Crouch

Harry Potter Sites

Pandora Gryffindor Niall

Go down

Pandora Gryffindor Niall Empty Pandora Gryffindor Niall

Post by Pandora Gryffindor Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:04 pm

Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Pandora Katarina Gryffindor..I am Godric Gryffindor's, Great Grandaughter. Albus Dumbledore was my Godfather. He was like the father I never had. Devasted and now left alone and full of revenge, I hunt DE's and the Horcrux's to destroy them both.
After graduating from Hogwarts I took a job as an auror. I was disgusted with the way they ran the Ministry and took my leave. I then... on Dumbledores orders left London and traveled around the world further educating myself on magic and the defence against the dark arts as well as studying other culture's in the magical world around the globe. Now called back by Dumbledore and finding it's time to put all I have learned into play, to protect the choosen one and rejoin the Order. I live in my inherited home of Godric Gryffindor's in Godrics Hollow.

The War
Now the war has come and passed. It was horrible...we lost so mnay beloved Order members and Hogwarts staff.
15 laters after the war, I am still not over the loss of all my great friends. Though I am upeat..deep inside..my heart has been ripped out...never to completely heal. The war has left me scared for life. I miss my friends. Dumbledore and Remus, live on in my heart.

History:
I traveled alot when I was younger to futher educate myself...education was a very big part of my life..one could compare me to Hermione as a young witch. Now 34 years old and trying to figure out where my life should take me, not knowing how to really live life. Always have been so into furthering her knowledge in preperation of the upcoming war.. I was born a soldier of the Order and will die one.

Pandora's Stats
~Age: 36, but you'll never really know, as she is a Potions Mistress. Her true age is never revealed.
~Blood: Pure Blood,
~Hieght: 5'7,
~Alliance: Order of the Phoenix,
~Looks: Dark long hair, that falls in soft curls around her shoulders, Though she keeps it up on her head when working with one soft curl falling to the side. Green eyes with long lashes. ~Talents: Potions and DADA,
~Jobs: Ex. Auror, Ex Potion Mistress, Order of the Phoenix and Currently Head Mistress.
~Animagus: Black Panther with green eyes.
~Patronus: Phoenix
~ Social Status: Married to Hunter Niall, He has my heart. I love him more than anything.
We Twins Linden and Isabella, they are 15 years old now. Christian..my son from my marriage to Barty is 26 years old. And no he didn't follow in his dads footsteps..but is a auror like his step dad.

~Personality: Honorable and very loyal and hard headed. She is not afraid to put herself in danger or a bad situation to save a friend. Do not be fooled by her kind heart and her beauty...she is a very fierce witch who can hold her own in any situation. And can have a terrible temper if she is hurt or betrayed. She protects all those that she loves and will diffiently kill over them. She's not beyond throwing the killing curse if she needs to. She will do what ever she has to in any situation and is smart enough to know what measure should be taken. But beware if you have hurt her or someone she loves. Your life may very well be in danger.

~Freinds: All of those in the Order. Best friend: was Remus and Tonks Lupin. Sad
~Married to, Hunter Niall

~Other: I have excelled in making potions. There is not a potion I cannot make. Due to my potion skills I am known as a healer to my friends. I have also worked at St Mungo's as a healer. I perfected potions when I was a student, so my friend Remus would never have to suffer another full moon. As she learned how to make the Wolfsbane potion earlier than most.
Pandora Gryffindor
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 114
Characters Home : Godrics Hollow
Characters Job : Headmistress
Year : Graduated
Race : Pandora Gryffindor Niall Wizarding-1
House : Pandora Gryffindor Niall Gryffin-1
Health :
Pandora Gryffindor Niall Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Pandora Gryffindor Niall Right_bar_bleue

Relationship Status : Married
Dating /Married / Widowed To : Hunter Niall
[Females Only] Pregnancy : 1 Month Gone
Parent Of : Christain, Isabella, Linden
Sides : Order
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down