Hogwarts A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

HANA Staff

Site Founder
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Global Moderator
Pandora Gryffindor

Calendar

The Ministry

Vote For Us
Harry Potter Topsites
Please Vote for Our Site!
Latest topics
» Animagus Registration
The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:54 am by eolson124

» Aimee Kim Golding
The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:32 pm by Aimee Golding

» write my essay
The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 pm by PaulaGallegos

» Vampire List
The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:32 pm by Kisa Moto

» Kisa Moto (Professor possibly)
The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 pm by Kisa Moto

» Professors Needed
The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:02 pm by Kisa Moto

» Gryffindor Mansion
The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 pm by Hunter Niall

» At Nights End (private)
The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 pm by Hunter Niall

» Catching up.
The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:52 pm by Christian Crouch

Harry Potter Sites

The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn

2 posters

Go down

The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Empty The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn

Post by Carlisle Cullen Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:34 pm

Carlisle wondered around down stairs; his nerves on high edge at the moment. He bit his stone cold lip, his fingers curled up in his hands which were more like fists.
With a sigh, he bounced down on the sofa that was one of many in the living room. He was worried for his grand-daughters well being; he was still measuring the rate at which she was growing. But that wasn't what worried him; what worried him was the fact Irina had saw her and after her mother had died due to an immortal child, she would certainly tell the Volturi about Renesmee 'Nessie' Cullen.

Carlisle Cullen

Male
Number of posts : 5
Characters Home : Cullen Residence
Characters Job : Doctor
Year : Left
Race : The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Vampire-1
House : The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Raven
Health :
The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Right_bar_bleue

Relationship Status : Married
Dating /Married / Widowed To : Esme Cullen
Parent Of : Edward, Emmett, Jasper, Alice and Rosalie Cullen
Sides : Vampires
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Empty Re: The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn

Post by Edward Cullen Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:38 pm

Edward came in followed by Bella, smiling and laughing slightly they had just gone hunting and now returned, he stopped at Carlisle thoughts he frowned and moved swiftly into the living room "Carlisle?" he asked "What about Irina?" he questioned glancing around for Nessie which he hadn't called her that due to Bellas never ending corrections "where is Renesmee?"
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Male
Number of posts : 4
Characters Home : Cullen Household
Characters Job : unemployed
Year : niether student nor graduated
House : The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Slyther
Health :
The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Right_bar_bleue

Dating /Married / Widowed To : Bella Swan
Parent Of : Renesmee 'Nessie' Cullen
Sides : Order / Vamp
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character Biography
Specially Power: Mind Reading, Vampire Speed, Reflex and sight

Back to top Go down

The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Empty Re: The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn

Post by Carlisle Cullen Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:43 pm

Carlisle looked up. He'd been so warped in his own thoughts he hadn't heard his son and daughter-in-law come in. He sighed, knowing Edward would hear his thoughts anyway.
"I went hunting with Nessie, and ... Irina saw her; then she ran off, I think she thinks Nessie's an immortal child" he said, clearly stressed.
"Nessie's upstairs; asleep in mine and Esme's bed. I'd have kept her with me but I needed to think" he said quietly. He closed his eyes and sighed.

Carlisle Cullen

Male
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:58 pm

Edward frowned "you don't think Irina would go to the Volturi do you? turn her back on family?" he asked he shook his head "but she is not, did she not hear the heart beat? the scent?" he looked to the side, "Irina wouldn't.." he said although some part believed it false, given there past Irina's past, who was to say what she would do..
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Male
Number of posts : 4
Characters Home : Cullen Household
Characters Job : unemployed
Year : niether student nor graduated
House : The Cullen residence - Breaking Dawn Slyther
Health :

Dating /Married / Widowed To : Bella Swan
Parent Of : Renesmee 'Nessie' Cullen
Sides : Order / Vamp
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character Biography
Specially Power: Mind Reading, Vampire Speed, Reflex and sight

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlisle Cullen Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:10 pm

Carlisle nodded. "In all honesty, I do think she will" he replied honestly. He looked up and stared at Edward. "You know their history, and you know they follow the law seriously" he explained; clearly upset.
He closed his eyes again, before continuing.
Carlisle shook his head whilst he spoke. "She wasn't close enough to hear it, she'll look different before she comes back though; you know how sweet little Nessie grows" he said with a small smile. He loved Nessie like a daughter; both he and Esme did.

Carlisle Cullen

Male
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down