Hogwarts A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

HANA Staff

Site Founder
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Global Moderator
Pandora Gryffindor

Calendar

The Ministry

Vote For Us
Harry Potter Topsites
Please Vote for Our Site!
Latest topics
» Animagus Registration
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:54 am by eolson124

» Aimee Kim Golding
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:32 pm by Aimee Golding

» write my essay
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 pm by PaulaGallegos

» Vampire List
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:32 pm by Kisa Moto

» Kisa Moto (Professor possibly)
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 pm by Kisa Moto

» Professors Needed
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:02 pm by Kisa Moto

» Gryffindor Mansion
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 pm by Hunter Niall

» At Nights End (private)
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 pm by Hunter Niall

» Catching up.
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:52 pm by Christian Crouch

Harry Potter Sites

Gryffindor Mansion

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: Gryffindor Mansion

Post by Shadow wolf Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:41 pm

Shadow was bright red and wouldnt look at remus "Sorry Remus...and its good to see you again "
she smiled trying not to look up through her white as snow hair as it hide her bright red cheeks
Shadow wolf
Shadow wolf

Female
Number of posts : 23
Characters Home : Wolf cottage
Race : Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Werewolf-1
House : Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Slyther
Health :
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Dating /Married / Widowed To : Widowed
Parent Of : None
Sides : Order / Werewolf
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Gryffindor Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Pandora turned to see Remus as he spoke. "Great your awake!"

"I think Shadow was referring to your son Remus." She stopped and looked at him suprised ."...Wait you remember Shadow!?", she asked coming to stand at Remus's side? "This is great...your memory is starting to come back. We need to look in the pensieve...I have mine and Albus's memories stored in it. Since you and I done almost everything together...you will see alot of your life. It may all come back to you then", she smiled to him happily. Unable to contain the hug she gave him.

"There is food waiting for you on the table...if your hungry. I also sent the houseelves shopping to Hogsmead for some clothes for you. You will find you closet full of clothing and shoes and all the nessities you will need. Even got you a toothbrush", she winked to him.

The twins came through the front door laughing while they hung their cloaks. They paused, as in shock or bewildered about the company. There hadn't been many people in the house after the war...Pandora hadn't ever been in the mood to entertain guests. It made her to sad...to not have her sloset friends anymore.

She walked to them..introducing the twins and the guests to the twins. They were polite "Nice to meet you", they both said, almost in sync.

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pandora Gryffindor
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 114
Characters Home : Godrics Hollow
Characters Job : Headmistress
Year : Graduated
Race : Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Wizarding-1
House : Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Gryffin-1
Health :
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship Status : Married
Dating /Married / Widowed To : Hunter Niall
[Females Only] Pregnancy : 1 Month Gone
Parent Of : Christain, Isabella, Linden
Sides : Order
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:35 pm

He was taken back when she hugged him. "Yes I remember much more now, thankfully," He held back a yawn and closed his eyes a little still feeling tired.

He looked around as he saw the twins coming into the room. He smiled nervously at them back "Nice to meet you too, grown a lot since I last saw you..." He then thought about Teddy "... where would Teddy be? would I be able to see him.. scared to of course... as I have missed out on his child hood.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 102
Characters Home : Number 12 / Hogwarts
Characters Job : Order Member / Professor
Year : Left
Health :

Relationship Status : Widowed
Dating /Married / Widowed To : Nymphadora Tonks
Parent Of : Teddy Remus Lupin

Character Biography
Specially Power: Keen scense of Smell, hearing.

https://hogwarts-a-new-age.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Gryffindor Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:47 pm

"The twins are friends with Teddy and see him everyday. He even comes to dinner sometimes. He is my extended child, she smiled. "I always made sure your son was well taken care of and happy. I'm Aunty Pandora to him. Did you expect anything less of me? I would have adopted him...but Tonk's mother wanted him, since she lost her husband and Tonks. teddy was all she had. She has been a great Grandmother to Teddy. And Harry has always dotted over him too. He was never alone..we have all been there for him."

The twins excused themselves to their rooms leaving the adults to talk.

"We could get tedy to come for dinner if you like Remus", she asked softly, looking to him? You have to meet sometime...why not here."
Pandora Gryffindor
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Remus turned away, not looking at them and so they couldn't see the tears in his eyes. He sniffled a little and walked towards the window and looked out before putting his face into his hands, once the twins had left.

He sobbed into them, he didn't know if going to the battle in Hogwarts had been the right thing to do, should he had kept with his new born son, or was he happy for what his father had done...
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Male
Health :

Character Biography

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Gryffindor Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:54 pm

She hung her head as he walked away. She knew how horrible he felt about Teddy and she would have felt the same, if she had left her children. She excused herself and walked to the window beside of him, laying a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I know it's hard...I have gone through everything in mind about that night...just wondering if there was anything I could have done to change the loss", she said wipping her tears.

It's been 15 years...but to me it was like yesterday. I don't think I'll ever be healed from the pain of the loss. Scarred for life."

"Fred was killed too. Molly and Athur Weasley's twin boy. His Brother George was devasted...they were very close. We can't change the past...though I know, I would give about anything to."

"But Remus...you have been given another chance with Teddy. On one good note...Molly killed Bellatrix, the one thought to have killed you and Nymphadora", she sniffled. "Though it doesn't change what happened...your deaths were avenged."

She then asked..."You say you now remember me...but I was wondering...do you remember how close we were. How there was nothing we wouldn't do for one another? I mean I did bring you back from the dead", she said her eyes wet and full of sadness as they talked about the past.
Pandora Gryffindor
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:55 pm

"Well I am pleased she finally got what came to her, but I rather of killed her, for Killing Tonks myself.. but she is gone and that is what matters"

He then slowly turned around and looked at her ".. yes but I rather not remember that, you are with Hunter and have a family... I did have Tonks, and a family, not it's just me and Teddy who has never met be before..but I will still do anything to help your family.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Male
Health :

Character Biography

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:57 pm

Hunter nodded to Remus and smiled slightly he then listend to the converstation not interfearing finally he cleared his throat "Remus, before we progress further, i'd like to make amends.." he held out a hand "forgive and forget?" he offered glancing to Pandora "i'm deeply sorry about Tonks..but she's in Teddy, so she's still with you in some way, and i'm sure Teddy will be delighted of his fathers return"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 81
Characters Home : Gryffindor Mansion
Characters Job : Head Auror
Year : graduated
House : Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Raven
Health :

Dating /Married / Widowed To : Pandora Gryffondor
Parent Of : Linden, Isabella Niall and step-father of Christian Crouch
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Character Biography
Specially Power: Wicca

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Gryffindor Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Pandora looked to Hunter as he spoke to Remus...her heart over flowing with the love she felt for him. He hadn't changed in the last 15 years.. He had always been there for her..anyway she needed him. She couldn't have asked for a more supportive and loving and understanding husband as him. How she was greatful for him. She flashed Hunter a warm smile...her mind drifted, to the many nights he held her while she cried after the war was over. His support never wavering...always stead fast and strong. now after all this time..they were goign to have another child...she smiled to herself.
Pandora Gryffindor
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Lupin Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:26 pm

Teddy trudged his way through the abandoned streets of Godric's Hollow, the rain pelting down around him and soaking him. His dirty blonde hair was sticking to his face as he made his way to his 'aunts' house.
Teddy was generally curious as always and looked around; giving glances at houses that passed by. He bit his lip and as he was already wet; jumped into a puddle, chuckling gently. He always enjoyed spending time with family, even if they weren't related by blood.
After awhile, Teddy reached his 'aunt's' house and began to make his way up the gravel path, a small smile cotinued to stay on his lips. He looked up at the doors once he was there before rapping his knuckles on the door; awaiting to be welcomed in.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin

Male
Number of posts : 11
Characters Home : With his grandmother, or at the Potter/Niall residence
Characters Job : Summer job at Flourish and Blotts
Year : Sixth
House : Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Hufflepuff-4
Health :
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Dating /Married / Widowed To : Single
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Gryffindor Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:12 pm

Pandora jumped at the knock...not expecting anyone. She walked tot he door. "Teddy hunnie...your soaked to the bone", she said making over him, as she pulld him in the house.

Then she rememebred who else was in the house and fought to breath. She hadn't had time to talk to Teddy about what happened. How could she just spring it on the poor boy.

"Come sit by the fire while I get you some dry clothes."

She walked with him to the living room. He probably wouldn't even think anything about Remus being there, cause he thought his dad dead. So she would talk to them after she had Teddy dry.
Pandora Gryffindor
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Lupin Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:17 am

Teddy began to whistle -singing in the rain- whilst he waited to be let in, and smiled warmly as Pandora opened the door. "Hello aunty Pandora" he grinned, before looking down at himself and nodding. "Yep, soaked to the bone" he agreed, before running a hand through his mat of wet hair; messing it up to how he liked it.
Teddy yelped out of shock as he was dragged into the house with warning, then chuckled. "Ok" he replied simply, before heading off and sitting by the fire. He shuddered a little before he began to shiver, but kept warmer than he would of been if he hadn't had the fire the.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin

Male
Health :
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Gryffindor Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:36 pm

She ran up the stairs and was back in a few minutes with some of Lindens clothes...a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. "Here you go, put the these on and I'll have your clothes washed and dried before your ready to go this evening. "After your dressed we need to have a talk. I have news. News you will be very interested in knowing, she said smilling to him. Linden came to the top of the stairs..."come on Teddy you can change in my room...no girls allowed", he snickered.
Pandora Gryffindor
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:45 pm

Remus was frozen on the spot as he saw Teddy walk inside. He felt a little dizzy from the shock of seeing him after all these years.

"..Teddy?" he asked pushing past Pandora, not to be rude but too focused on seeing his son.
Teddy's eyes were the same colour and he could see Tonks in him and some of himself.

He suddenly pulled him into a hug, not being able to think of anything else to say for the moment, he just wanted to be with his son.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Male
Health :

Character Biography

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Lupin Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:58 pm

Teddy looked to Pandora and smiled warmly as he took the clothes. "Thanks" he grinned, shaking his head and messing it up quickly. He ran up the stairs taking them two at a time and grinned broadly when he saw Linden. "Hey Lin" he greeted, before chuckling and heading into Linden's room. Teddy nodded as he heard Pandora; before he headed into the room.
Teddy quickly changed into the t-shirt and jeans that Pandora had given him and removed his wets ones, bundling them up into a ball; leaving them for Pandora to wash.
Teddy then rushed downstairs like usual a warm smile on his face; when Remus hugged him. His eyes widened and he pushed himself off. "Hey, hey, hey wait a moment! Who the hell are you?" he questioned raising an eyebrow.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin

Male
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:48 pm

"..Don't you remember me? haven't you seen any photos of me and Tonks? I am Remus Lupin, your father.. Hunter and Pandora were able to use a charm to bring me back....I haven't seen you since you were a baby...you look so much like Tonks.." he said smiling weakly, his eyes of the verge of tears.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Male
Health :

Character Biography

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Lupin Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:59 pm

Teddy bit his lip. "I don't look at the photo's. Gran has some, but I don't like to look, it upsets me" he admitted, before raising an eyebrow. "My dad's dead" he said bluntly, not believing him.
Teddy folded his arms across his chest before shaking his head. "I'm sorry but I don't believe you" he added on; he didn't believe people easily nowadays, even if people insisted it was safe.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin

Male
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:08 pm

Remus routed through his pockets, but there was nothing. He then remembered ".. wait here.." he said before turning and running up the stairs to the room he had stayed in before while he was there for sometime before the final battle.

He was gone for several minutes before coming back down holding a photo, the day Teddy was born, in st mungo's. ".. there.... that is you, the baby, just after you were born..."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Male
Health :

Character Biography

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Lupin Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:44 pm

Teddy rolled his eyes, sighing and tapping his teeth together; he wanted to go and spend time with Linden. Teddy raised an eyebrow as Remus came back down and he took the photo; studying it.
"You could of got this from anywhere" he choked, before looking to Remus. "MY DAD'S DEAD!" he shouted, before running up the stairs and into Linden's room.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin

Male
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:03 pm

Remus ran after him and flung open the door determined to get Teddy to see. "I stayed here before the war, before the battle of Hogwarts!, I left that photo here to keep safe..but how can you explain this, that is me in the photo, and Nymphora, and you as a baby.. you can;t tell me, I am not your father! Pandora should have told you were you came in.. now I have to deal with this..." he said turning his head towards the window and looking out..
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Male
Health :

Character Biography

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Lupin Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:17 pm

Teddy sat on Linden's bed with his knees tucked into his chest and his head burried into his knees. How did they expect him to react when he learnt his father was alive? Welcome him back with open arms.
Teddy shook his head in his knees, a sniffle could be heard coming from him. "You can't be alive" he whispered. His eyes closed and he continued to hug his knees.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin

Male
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:27 pm

"I have just been brought back, just got my memory back.. just ask your parents.. they were the ones that got me to come back to life...." Remus looked down at his feet before stepping out of the room and closing the door behind himself not knowing what else to say to make him believe.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Male
Health :

Character Biography

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Lupin Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:41 pm

"B .... but they're not my parents" he sniffled. "I don't have any; well gran looked after me, but she's not my parents" he explained.
Teddy bit his already chewed lip and sighed. "Mum's dead, and you're ... well you're you" he shrugged, sighing. "I've grown up without a mother or father for fifteen years, how did you expect me to react?" he asked before he left.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin

Male
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Gryffindor Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:43 pm

Pandora interceeded immediately, running up the stairs. "Teddy this is what I told you I needed to talk to you about. I just never got the chance, with you coming in soaked and all."

"What he says is true....I brought your dad and my best friend back", she said as her eyes mostioned with tears. "He is your father and I know this is all hard to swallow for you. But you do know you live in a world of magic. Things can be done beyond what you have been taught at Hogwarts. Hogwarts only teaches you the basics. There is very powerful magic out there. Even capable of bringing back those who have died. I'm sorry I couldn't have talked to you first...please forgive me for that. Your father has been a lingering ghost all alone for all these years...longing to see his only son. Please be pleasant to him", she said laying a hand on Remus's shoulder.

"Again...we are sorry to spring this on you so suddenly, before I could have spoke to you and prepared you for it", she said dropping her eyes to the floor.
Pandora Gryffindor
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Lupin Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Teddy looked up to Pandora and sniffled, rubbing his eyes as they were soaked. "It's hard when you've spent fifteen years of your life without any proper parents; all your friends having parents and going on about them when I can't even remember mine" he said, tears beginning to fill his eyes again.
Teddy sighed and bit his knee as he snuggled his head into his knees once more.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin

Male
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next